Thursday, November 19, 2015

The power of art....

Research says....

that there is a powerful connection between art, healing and your health....



Some of us need science to verify hypotheses, to see the proof, to truly believe,
to make sense of their little world...




I am one of those who doesn't


perhaps that makes me seem gullible, vulnerable, easily influenced 


I just know that sometimes when the heart hurts
burying myself in the rhythm of stitching, or lettering or journaling



swaddles me in a blanket of time that allows me to heal, to relax, 
maybe even escape for a few minutes..


so that I can come out stronger, healthier, and happier
ready to face whatever comes my way!!!




"Borderline, My A$$: NOONE Asked You"



allowed me just that




and for that I am forever grateful....


"Art washes from the soul dust of everyday life."
-Picasso

No comments:

Post a Comment