Friday, May 15, 2015

Up Close and Personal....

I've got a new toy...
Nothing fancy or expensive,
just a little lens on an elastic band


My friend Alex told me about it
when I remarked on some of her photos on instagram.

So naturally,
I had to try it out...

Some photos are better than others...



You have to get your lens on the phone 
right up close to the subject matter...


and try not to wiggle.


Some times you have to wait for the wind to die down.



Other times, you have to crouch down really low.



All the time,
I have to wear my reading glasses...


and I still get a lot of blurry shots.


Some times, you have to creep up on your subject


and hope that they stay long enough...


Some times,


 the subject matter just appears..

 
other times, it has been staring at you for months...


Any way you look at it, I see some art pieces in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment