Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Challenged.



Definition of CHALLENGED

: presented with difficulties


but...
I am beginning to create!

I have been journaling and working hard to stay in a positive frame of mind...


trying to focus Thanks for
that is a challenge in itself!


When one idea for challenge #9 didn't go well as expected,

I tried something new...


It's a denim war zone (or just a big mess on my studio floor!)

I would love to add some embellishments but am not sure what to do next...
decisions like this can be a challenge!

Oh! I wish embellishing came easily to me!

 so I have ordered a couple of books to see if they might give me some ideas 
(just hope they arrive before the deadline! yikes!)



But then yesterday, another idea popped into my head
 and so between history lesson with Nature Boy and English lesson with Sugarbaby,
 I crouched on the floor of my studio and played...

playing with shaving cream and blue paint/ink

not sure what I will do with these!

And I have been to the gym 10 times... getting closer to the 21 days to create a new habit!

I have joined the challenge with my online friend Alex and others in running 500 miles this year!

I started today...

First day of the 500

more to come...


4 comments:

  1. I love a challenge, but I hate being challenged, if that makes sense? You are making some great headway - I like some of those pieces that came out of your shaving cream play - very interesting! Good luck in creating your new habits and reaching all your goals this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about challenge....I'm challenged to run to the corner, never mind 3.78 miles! You go girl! Love wht you did with the journaling...blues are coming along nicely too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are motivating me to get out of my creative slump

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa I've just found your blog via your 'gees bend' style quilt.
    Your blog feels really positive and energetic!
    I am thinking of making an improv quilt, can I use a share a pic from your new equation post please?
    Of course I will link back to you
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete