Friday, April 20, 2012

Working on my to do list....

As my mother always says, "Never a dull moment!

Yesiree, life is full these days! 


My to do list seems to be a mile long:

1.  weed the front garden

2.  clean and paint vacant apartment

3.  rent said apartment

4.  submit third quarter homeschool reports

5.  understand fuel injection systems (Nature Boy is taking a course in Automotive Systems)
and I am working on it!

6.  make t-shirt quilt for neighbor...


t-shirt quilt
(still working on it!)


7.  prepare/alter/clean dance costumes for spring dance performance

 working with non cotton fabrics....argh
(still working on it!)

8. make an ATC a day

All my ATCs made so far in 2012
 (still working on it)

I am posting them here
and
 I  just did a guest post  for my pal, Michele


9.  clean my studio

 My studio has runneth over
(okay, I could say that I am still working on it!) 

10.  exercise

Wednesday morning
(working on that too... just happened to feel pain in my hip while running Wednesday
 so I took a few moments to enjoy spring!)

11.  launch a new chapter of the Modern Quilt Guild
with Mandy and Sue
(we had our first meeting last night!)



12.  make a challenge quilt for Tangled Textiles ... challenge: "green"
haven't even started working on it!!!


and once this list is done...
there will likely be a new one!

Goblin Gallop, 10/29/11 
Gotta run...so much to do!

3 comments:

  1. Good grief that was a list and I am sure it did not include everything - just the big stuff. I am excited to go to my first MQG meeting next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew....I need to take a break after reading your list...I'm exhausted. I am hoping for rain this weekend so a couple of things on my list can be put off for another time ....so far it isn't looking good for the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother Scott teaches "Automotive Systems" (Automotive Technology as they say in the old country) along with communications at St. Michael's High School in Niagara Falls. Your son will gain invaluable knowledge that will serve him well in life if he decides to pursue automotive engineering further or just knowing when he's getting screwed by some unscrupulous mechanic.
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete